Todays post is brought to you by a nomination I have gotten from the Little Black Dress blog for the Liebster Award! I have recently found her blog and she has some really great content so don’t forget to check her out! I feel so grateful and happy that I have been nominated. Hard work does pay off humans 😉
Now for the rules of the award:
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Include an award image
- Answer the questions provided
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 5-10 recently followed bloggers and share your post with them so they see it!
- If you could pick any age to be again what age would it be and why? I would pick to go back to when I was 7 or 8? The age you were in grade 3! haha I would love to go back to that age because firstly I miss being a kid lol but I also had a great teacher that year, Madame Jenkins. At Christmas time (my most favourite time of year, as you all very well know) she had this amazing book of christmas gnomes. She would read us a chapter everyday until break. I had never loved school that much haha story time was the best!
- Name one of your most embarrassing moments? Now let me just say, I have had quite a few haha but for now I will settle with sharing just one… to save you all from cringing too much! I grew up doing competitive gymnastics and probably around age 6 I would say, this embarrassing moment happened. I was wearing my brand new vibrant pink gym suit that had a checkered pattern on it, which I called my picnic basket suit lol, for the first time. And lucky for me, it was one of those training sessions where the ENTIRE gym does a warm up together … yup keep that in your mind. So I thought I should pee before we start! So I went to the bathroom which is right beside the main floor where everyone was, and little me forgot to lock the door. Now, with gymnastic suits you need to completely strip when you pee, oh the joy 🙂 And yup you bet it happened … one of the older coaches opened up the door on me and I was exposed to the entire club! I was devastated …. little to say I didn’t wear that suit for a long time!
- What is one place you would love to visit and why? I would absolutely love to visit New York in the winter time. Specifically around Christmas! Now, I know this may be very “basic” or whatever, but it would make my heart so happy! To see all their decorations and lights! 🙂 I just picture myself in the movie ELF haha one day I will check this off my list!
- If you could only pick one food item to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be? Now this is a hard one! I love food #foodie ❤ but I think I might have to go with pizza? I make a mean homemade pizza and its always so good! So maybe? But I also love a good hearty bowl of homemade spag! (spag = spaghetti …. whaddup father unit (aka Howard) <– probably makes the best sauce)
- What is your favourite thing about blogging? I love many things about blogging, but my favourite thing at the moment would have to be the little community I have made on here! I have made great friends and I always look forward to our little chats in the comment section!
- What is your current favourite song to listen to? This is difficult because, as my sister knows oh too well, I am terrible at knowing song names or artists lol I can’t even think of any right off the top of my head that I know! sorry 😛 I do like a mix of a lot of music though, with my favourite being old rock, country (grew up in Alberta I can’t help it!), and acoustic/contemporary.
- What can you binge watch all day? 100% Greys Anatomy all the way. I love that show! I also absolutely love The Office though hah there is never an episode where you aren’t crying because you are laughing too hard!
- Name one of your biggest pet peeves? I have a couple but one of them is people who chew with their mouth open! I cannot stand it!
- So far what have you done for the day? Well today is Friday and I am off work for the day which is nice! I woke up, worked out, ate breakfast, showered, got ready, and now I am at Starbucks writing this!
- Which season is your favourite and why? Well if Christmas was a season itself I would say that, but it isn’t lol. So I would have to say summer. I grew up being outside 24/7 and it makes me appreciate having a few months (more then a few months if you don’t live in Canada haha) where you can do that everyday!
Phew! I am finally done the questions!
My questions for the nominees are:
- Do you have any pets? If so, what do you have and if not what pet would you like?
- Where were you born and where are you currently living?
- What do you believe is your greatest life accomplishment so far?
- What is your best childhood memory?
- What is your favourite sweet treat?
- What are 2 goals you have set for yourself this year?
- What is your dream job and what are you doing to get yourself there?
- If you could have a conversation with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Tropical vacation, snowy vacation, or alpine vacation and why?
Now for the nominees! Here we go, I tag: Rebecca Rose, Miss Andrada, Bryanna Sherbo, The Untitled One, and Sarah Scarr! If you would like to read their responses to these questions I have linked all their blogs with their names! 🙂
I hope you all enjoyed this post and getting to know me a bit better! Nominees you are tagged so get blogging! Friends in the comment section, feel free to answer some or all of the questions too, I would love to hear your answers!
Have a fabulous weekend friends 🙂
Until next time,