In the spirit of Halloween I thought I would do a Halloween Tag to let you in on a few of my spooky ideas and thoughts! Here it goes!
1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
One eyed one horn flying purple people eater (click here to listen if you don’t know it!)
2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
Probably Lord Voldemort
3. Have you ever played with an Ouija Board?
I think maybe once in like grade 6 but I am not entirely sure if it was real or fake
4. Favourite horror monster or villain?
Cruella Deville (Does she count? lol I love the little Dalmatian puppies)
5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?
Nothing too creepy has ever happened to me while I was alone actually! Just weird noises but I am sure its all in the head!
6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
Yes I would as long as I could bring my mom with me because I know she would love that! haha
7. Are you superstitious?
Yes in a way I guess. I make wishes at 11:11 and when I have an eyelash fall out? But on the other hand I think black cats are cute and not bad luck so thats my answer!
8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
Yes when there are figures there 😂
9. Which urban legend scares you the most?
Not sure if I have really payed attention to any …
10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
Definitely thrillers – way more interesting!
11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
12. Ever made a potion of any sort?
When me and my sister were younger we use to mix condiments together and pretend it was a potion…
13. Do you get scared easily?
Yes and no – really depends on my mood
14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
Yeah and I was scared at the time but it never worked for me or my friends
15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
Don’t go check it out like everyone in scary movies does – I call my dad or boyfriend instead 😂
17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
Does Hocus Pocus count?!
18. If you could only wear one halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
I would buy one of those giant blow up sumo wrestler costumes and be that
19. would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
Yup and I have lots of times.
20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
A samurai sword duh
21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
Trick or Treating 100% (hard core introvert)
22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
The comic relief
23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
I like to try to but usually one movie does it for me and I pass out 5 minutes into the comedy
24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?
In the beginning I am the person with my eyes covered and by the end I am the one who has finished the popcorn and is snoring.
25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
Well I am not good at scaring people so I guess I am the one who gets scared
26. Favorite scary book?
Don’t have one
27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
I think grade 6 maybe, so however old you are in that grade
28. What was your first Halloween costume?
I can’t remember what my very first one was, but I know I was every kind of witch there was when I was younger so probably a witch
29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
An adult 😂
30. If you could have a spooky halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
Wolf – I had a dog that was half wolf and he was the most massive, gentle giant you ever did see.
Well I hope you enjoyed that Halloween tag and now I tag all of you to answer those questions on your own blog or in the comments below! If you have your own Halloween tag already up, link it in the comments so I can see your answers!
Also, let me know if you’re dressing up for Halloween this year or what your kids are being! Cute kids are the best when they come to your door to get candy haha just adorable!
The Black & Red Swan
Picture of the Week #7
Exploring Haunted Houses at Saunders Farm!
Until next time,